Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kaka Seder sederkaka@yahoo.com

from Kaka Seder sederkaka@yahoo.com

subject Re: Spacious Female Yorkie For Adoption


Thanks for the interest regarding my lovely puppy, am so happy to read from you,how ever i
want you to know that i still have precious baby with me and she is still available,so she is currently doing fine,Am currently looking for a caring family for her, and am not after the money, am only looking for a caring parent to look after precious baby cause she is vet checked and dewormed all her shots given up to date, she is Show potential,Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examin,love to play with other pet around her, and also play with her toys and dolls.She adapt fast to any environment she finds her self and loves attentions.So all her papers will accompany her,she is potty trained,safe with kid and other pet, she is 11 weeks old and weight 2-3lbs,and the reason why am looking for a new lovely family for my baby is because i don't really have time to look after her here in West Africa,and the weather here is not too good for her and i want you to know that i came to West Africa with my church which is the GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH to visit the less previledge and the motherless baby home so i have to carry her along with me,so i will be sending her to you via a private pet airline, which will only take 9hrs for her to be delivered to you, and also she will be with a delivery agent on her way to you who will take care of her on plane so you don't have to get worried about her on plane.

So i want you to promise me that you will take very good of her as soon as she get to your lovely home and i am putting my trust in you that you will be a good parent for her and treat her good cause i want her to enjoy bliss and happiness with you,so i want you to kindly get back to me with Your Full Name,Your Address,and the Nearest airport to you and also a Phone number,so that i can forward it to the delivery company for her to get register with the available flight so i want you to know that you will have to make her delivery payment Via Western Union or Money Gram which is the $200 to the shipping company and she get on transit the same
day of her payment to your airport.

Thanks for your time and care.

Stay Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/26/2009

    Here is the message I received:

    Hi , There Thanks for the mail and the interest in adopting my dog.she is still available and ready to go.Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated. I am a veterinary doctor but i have been relocated to Bastos\Cameroon for a seminar. so i took my baby with me to keep me warm but for the time that i have been here i noticed that the climate and food here is not what i have wanted for her. In placing my dog out for adoption,i am looking for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer her tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.I am not giving her out for sale.she is up for adoption.I am willing to pay for her shipping fee to your location.This adorable,cute and gorgeous dog 4months old.She would be the perfect match for you.she will be the best playmate you've ever dreamed of.With her great personality and good temper with kids and other pets,she would be the one to steal your soul.she would be coming along with she vet records,and all her AKC registration papers attached to her package. Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my baby should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully .I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind. 1...Are you a breeder??
    2...have you been keeping pets??
    3...Do you have kids at home?
    4...Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?
    Thanks Awaiting your kind response.

    amanda.tracy@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU