Monday, December 14, 2009

shantal_noris@yahoo.com

Hi, thanks for your interest in my puppies Kate ,Dinito and Teson are their names and they are set for their new and caring homes with lots of love and hugs that you going to provide for them, 11 weeks and few days old .They are registered with all their health papers.They are well socialized with kids and other persons and i am just wanting new homes where They will be spoiled more than here cuss i am concentrating with my health and also the climate here is not very comfortable for them that's why i can't risk keeping them here and i can assure you that, they will be a great addition to any family or home They will coming with health documents and registration papers and also with toys and a year guarantee including a hand book on how to raise the puppies..
1.. will you take proper care of my puppies ?
2..will you send me pictures of the pups when you have them?
3... Have you had puppies before?
4.......Are you a Christian?because i am one
so if you can promise me all that and also can afford for their transportation papers of $200 for one, $390 for the two and $590 for the three puppies including their playing toys. i am 43 year old from los Angeles California US, but presently i now relocated to Cameroon due to my present condition now i had an accident 3 weeks back with my car until i am unable to do anything now which made me a cripple until i was transfer to Shishong catholic hospital in Bansoh for health treatment that's is why i am praying all day so that i can still stand on my feet again .and right now i cant risk keeping the puppies here because there is no one to take very good care of them and also i want to give them out as soon possible so as to go back to my doctor for treatment..so if you are interested in getting both ,one or the three do let me know and also do get back to me with all the answers to my question so that i know you will be able to take very good care of the puppies and i wait to read back from you soon. have a nice day.
God Bless You
TESON THE JOYFUL MALE
(shantal_noris@yahoo.com)
This is an email I just recieved about buying english bulldog puppies.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/01/2010

    I JUST GOT THE SAME LETTER BUT THE PUPS HAVE DIFERNT NAMES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/14/2010

    Got something similar from kjones22211@yahoo.com - Kenia Jones

    Grrr- I'm not happy about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/22/2010

    just got the letter almost had me hopefully they cant do anything with my cell number

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU