Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Leah Richie leah.richie@yahoo.com

from Leah Richie leah.richie@yahoo.com
reply-to leah.richie@yahoo.com

subject Re: Bulldog


Hello,
And thanks for your interest in the puppies.I have a male and a female English Bulldog puppy which i am giving out for adoption they are 14 weeks and few days old.All of my English Bulldog puppies are up to date on all vaccinations and worming and are health guaranteed and will be coming along with their papers.the pups will come with appropriate shot and medical records and a very nice puppy care starter kit! My English Bulldog puppies are out of World Class Top English & International Champion Bloodlines.their names are Daisy and Chico.Daisy is the female and Chico is the male.So i will like to know if you afford $200 for one and $390 for both .This fee is their shipping fee to your location.I just want a good and caring home for them so i am not charging an adoption fee for them.I relocated to Cameroon where i work as a Botanist and head of the Bible translation committee for the native baptist church and my job and the climatic conditions here are not favorable for the puppies.I spend less time with them and most of the time they are left alone at home.I have also been advised by my vet to relocate them back to the states because of the climatic conditions here.I will like to know if you will be taking one or two of them(male or female).I will also like to ask you a few questions,promise me you will send me pictures of them when they get to you.
are you a breeder?
do you have enough yard and room for the puppies?
will you be sending me pics when they get to you?
are you willing to give them the best home they deserve?
if yes then let me know how many you will be taking and how soon.
i will be waiting to read from you.below are their pictures and their names