Tuesday, May 19, 2009

taylor juanna taylorjuanna@kittymail.com

from taylor juanna taylorjuanna@kittymail.com

subject Re: adorable chihuahu sell for you.






I would like to sincerely thank you for honoring my request. I am grateful to those who are reliable and enjoy the company of a pet, like my work. This presentation is not a story, but one step to the final guidelines to address the problem of insecurity.
Please know a baby for sale, not for adoption I really need to know the personality of the person willing to love and I care about her being.
It is affectionate, simple, nice, intelligent, sensitive, and fearless and known for his loyalty, his happy-go-lucky attitude is in contradiction with his sour face. happy with their side of the owner and misbehave if ignored. It is good with other dogs, especially other bulldogs. he does not know many things, but it can shake the paw and sit. his favorite thing to do is visit the park and run around amelessly until he gets tired

Listen to him, but attention to his feelings. I do not want him to be a burden for you.
Please in your letter gives me the following questions:
YOUR NAME,
ADDRESS,
City and State
MARITAL STATUE,
KIDS,
General experience with pets
The experience with this breed,
And what are the reasons to buy
I work for the National Association of the region on Aging. If it is an activity related to aging in your immediate vicinity then let me know.
I will be waiting for your mail than ever the case please let me know.
Thank you for your consideration

Taylor Juanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU