Sunday, December 20, 2009

revs.davidzvaigzde@live.com

revs.davidzvaigzde@live.com
to me


Thanks for your mail regarding my puppies........I have two still available to any one prepared to provide them with enough care and love, where they will be well spoil with all their need..........they are now 11 weeks old and they have very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,they are health guaranteed and AKC registered........they are up to date on all their shots and they will be coming along side with their health papers and vet records.......They are called Lilian and Alan and i am actually giving them out because they were always cared and looked after by my husband(smith) but with a heavy heart i lost smith and he was all I got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and n e w ways to manage health.smith died in an accident last months on his way back from work and i have very bad memories when i see these puppies around me,because they were always together with him since i am always busy in the laboratory.i really need to give them to someone who can really care and love them just the way smith used to.These puppies have been very lonely since smith passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send them to a loving home ...i really count on you if you can be there for them..I am located in Victoria Island in Cameroon and i am only asking $110 for one and $220 for both to flight them to you......
Please may I also ask you a few questions?
1).....Where are you located?
2)...Are you a breeder?
3)...do you have kids?
4)...Can you also promise that you will take good care of them?
4)...How soon are you ready to have them home?
At least with this information,i will get to know better where they will be going to.......See their pictures below.Lilian is the female puppy while Alan is the male puppy.i just hope you will love them........I will also like you to promise me that you will always send their pictures to me monthly so that i can see how they are doing in your home.......Below is an attachment of their most recent pictures for you to see.i will be waiting for your mail asap.. thanks and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU