Friday, July 4, 2008

Bulldog Puppy, District of Columbia

The language of this one just speaks for itself.

from Marrie Vens marrie_vens@yahoo.com
reply-to marrie_vens@yahoo.com

subject Re: Bulldog Puppy, District of Columbia


Hello,
Thank you for your response to my announcement for the bulldog puppy that I have for adoption.Yes is available and ready to meed new family.this puppy is a female puppy 9 weeks old and has been vaccinated and checked against veterinarian any health problem and therefore firstly, to ensure that the good health of this puppy.
i will send you some pictures of the pups once they have made me more of your car and you command.so i will like you are going to let me know if you located.you as navigation or flight delivery.your full names is needed and please as it is in his identity card ok.your home street address and you address.if you send me all the details of this, then we will go further with the agreement of a return flight booking . get and let me know.