Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bulldogs, again...

from asah emile asahrene@yahoo.com

subject Re: angelic bulldog for adoption in LA



Hello,
Thanks for the interest in my babies.I have just two pups left and they are all from thesame litter. My little babies are really in need of a good home due to bad weather conditions over here.I relocated to verginland cameroon due to my job and we took our cuties with us but the weather conditions here are unfavorable for these babies and so we will be glad to rehome them in your home for free..But to have any opf them with you ,you will just pay for her custom papers of $100 at the airport and my husband will take care of the flight..ok.So if that is ok by you,mail me back with your full address and that of the nearest airport to your location where you will like to do the pick up,so we can start with the flight arrangements.ok..They will make you a wonderful companion.See their most recent pictures via attachment,i hope you will like them.
i will also like to ask you a few questions so that i can know who and where my babies will go to..ok

Do you have a good and big yard that will keep the puppy with lots of love and fun?
Are you a breeder?
Which sex do you want?
Do you have wild cats around your home?
Please dont worry about my many questions just that i want the best of home for my puppies and i hope you are going to do more than the best for any when you have one with you.i am located in Virginland Cameroon .If i may ask, can you come over for pickup so that we can know each other well though i can still send any to any demanded location?.Hope to read from you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.

Follow up from this scammer, they have to be kidding...

Hi

there's a place in california called verginland cameroon so i am not telling a lie.OK

Hope to hear as soon possible.