Tuesday, November 3, 2009

abrcynthia@aol.com ;

I wrote: LIsa,

Could you send me pictures of the monkey...and how would we arrange payment, I would perfer paypal account, to safegaurd myself as I do work in the financial industry and know all the scams that do happen.
How old is the male that you have left? Where are you shipping from? Do you usually have monkey's or is this the only time? I am asking so I can discuss with my husband what route we would like to go. Are you or the monkeys licenced or registered through USDA?
Are you saying that yu would ship to CA? I have read that it's not legal in Ca, do you know ?

Thank You,

SCAMMERS wrote::::: I just want to let you know that I'm from a devoted Christian family,I
have never hurt some one not to talk of stealing.I want to assure you
that you will get your baby in good health condition.The monkey will
be coming with food,clothes including her Christmas
outfit,cage and some of her toys.I will prefer that you get a squirrel
monkey because a squirrel monkey is more calmer than a marmoset.These
my squirrel monkeys will also stay small like these my marmoset
monkeys.They are 3 months old.I do give you a one year guarantee.If
they die
before one year,I will replace the monkey.After buying the monkey,you
can contact me at any time if you have any questions.I will always
help in case of any problem.They will be coming with all their legal
documents.I'm located in Cameroon.I just shipped two baby capuchin
monkeys to a lady in New York called Cynthia Abrue.Her email address
is abrcynthia@aol.com
For you can contact her and she will tell you how healthy and loving
my monkeys are,how they are doing in their new home and also how our
transaction went through without any problem.I have been shipping
monkeys for more than 13 years without any problem.Get back to me with
your full contact address,phone number and the address of the closest
airport to you,then I will give to you my full contact address for you
to send the money through western union so that shipping should be
done to you asap.Here are some recent pictures of my squirrel monkey
called Prince.Make your choice and get back to me asap
God bless you and this my loving baby.

I wrote:::I would like to know the price that it would cost me, I am unsure whichsex that I am interested in which ever would be more docile, i think and I am unsure about all the laws but I have heard that they are not legal in CA so you or for that matter importing from any country outside the US, can you give any other information proving what you say that you can import?

Could you also send me some pictures? What are the ages of the monkeys that you have and they are squirrel, or what breed???

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU