Sunday, November 15, 2009

pettransportationusaagency@rocketmail.com

Here is another scammer. My daugther wanted a multi-poo and they offered it for $100 plus shipping - here is the opening liner:
Hi
nice reading from you so which sex do you prefer and how soon do you intend to have this puppy?
I just thought I'd let you know that Lissy is doing awesome with her brother!!!
They had their last set of shots this week and our vet stated that she is right on track and doing wonderful. They are our little chatter box and loves to "talk" to us.
They attending puppy kindergarten every Sunday. They are also eager and quick to learn. They are actually the class show off as she catches on so quickly and just loves to "brag" to everyone in class which is so funny!!
I've attached pictures of her and her brother Scarch that I took last week. We were puppy sitting my Sister's Aussie Lexus who is a week older than Lissy. Both of them are just best friends.
hope to read from you soon
regards
Lucile Javiston [lucilejaviston@yahoo.com]

She even went so far as to send me updated pictures of the puppies and say she dropped them off with the shipper - to please send the money her puppy was stuck in an airport somewhere because I had not paid. Thank goodness Western Union knew this was a scam and refused to give them their money; instead Western Union returned my money.

Good luck and Cameroon is in Africa - all of the above emails are exactly what I got going through with looking to purchase the puppy.

Good luck and be careful!

P.S. Here is their "shipping company's email"
pettransportationusaagency@rocketmail.com
pettransportationusaagency@rocketmail.com.An
Pettransportation Usaagency [pettransportationusaagency@rocketmail.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU