Sunday, October 26, 2008

Andrea Dion andrea.dion@yahoo.com

from Andrea Dion andrea.dion@yahoo.com

reply-to andrea.dion@yahoo.com



subject Re:Charming Akc English Bulldog





Hi Gregor Rincewind,Thanks for the mail and for your interest in my Charming English bulldog puppies .I am very happy you will want to take the responsibility to take a home a puppy and my puppies for that matter .These puppies are still available and they are the best you dreamed of taking /or raising at home with your family.My puppies are pure breded bulldogs from a CH bloodline, 2male and 2female genders .I am offering them and for adoption purpose of getting a good and loving family for them.We called them Little Leia & Luna (Females) and Lexis & Trina(males) they are currently 12weeks old and currently weighs 3.5pds and will get up to 5pds full grown.I am giving them out for just 580 including necessary delivery.

To make them more familiar to you,My puppies are such beautiful,oh have good temperament,sweet comical little boys and girls as they turned out to be perfect peace makers and incredible babies for companionship,if they are given the great opportunity to be love,care and protection as they admire calm/loving environment.I raised them together with my kid as they are very affectionate with everyone that comes for good & love in their door way especially with kids and get along symbolically well with my other pets.I assure you of the great transition they will bring to you and your entire family.They are going to make a great little companion to their new forever loving family,as the comes from family of top Quality English Bulldogs as they have heavy-boned,thick coat.I recently got them vaccinated ,dewormed,updated on all shots .They arrive their new homes with lots of toys&clothes,feeding menu & raising guide,6months health guarantee,fully registered AKC papers,vet papers and their new crate.
I will be much more grateful seeing them go to a family that have at least some little experience and /or knowledge of pets,if not sure i will much grateful if you do some little work research to secure a better place for these puppies, and please only get back if you are seriously interested! They goes everywhere with us. Even to church...lol If you need more info on how to get them & pictures get back to me.They will come from Island Victoria Cameroon .I love all our babies family members if the puppies have a special place and position in their heart!

Actually i know for sure that , you must be in great doubts why i choose the option of putting these puppies up for adoption , when i say they are the best any pet loving family will love to take home or add to their family.It's for some personal reasons that you see my puppies up for adoption and i intend to bring it your noticed ,only if you are interested. If you are interested in making these cute little angles part of your family and home,just get back to me by email for more informations on how to about getting them .Where are you located? and i need your contact number? .Expecting to read again from you soon .
Have Nice Day .