Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hillary Sarah hillary.sarah@yahoo.com

from Hillary Sarah hillary.sarah@yahoo.com



subject Re: affectionate maltese puppy









Hello , thanks for your interest in adopting this my Maltese puppy.he is barely 11weeks old, and home raised, potty trained and
well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other
pets.He is AKC registered. He is updated on all his
shots and comes with a year health guarantee.he loves to be carried
around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses.
I am giving him out for adoption because of my newly acquired
Job as an auditor which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of
traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with him.he is
really in need of a home where he will be provided with all the love,
care and attention he is being deprived of here, You will only require
to pay for delivery .i just relocated to OREGON and my new
apartment does not permit pets which is the more reason why I'm
given him out . however, i can have him shipped to you if you can
assure me that you will take proper care of him by answering to the below
questions
What state are you located.................?
Have you kids.......................... ....?
Do you have other pets.....................?
Have you ever had a Maltese puppy before......?
Do you promise to take proper care of him............?
To provide pictures so i see how he is doing........?
Thanks and get back to me if you are interested.