Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sammy Jackson sammyjackson90@yahoo.com

from Sammy Jackson sammyjackson90@yahoo.com
reply-to sammyjackson90@yahoo.com

subject Fw: Re: backpage response: Yorkies ready for new homes...

Hello,

Thanks so much for getting back to me,they are still up for adoption. the puppy is AKC/NKC and CKC reg. but at present i am not in the states. i just lost my dad who has been working in nigeria in a brewery company. i was invited to nigeria as his only next of kins to collect a compensation.


My babies is also with me because i thought it will be as fast as possible. but since i never knew i will stay longer than this and the change of environment and lack of quality dog food that my babies has been exposed to i decided to adopt them out . they are already quarantined and is well vaccinated. my happiness is to give them the love and care that they deserves. i want to give puppy out for free but $300 will be paid for shipping and handling charges only.

I will be asking for $550 for the two of the puppys with their shipping charge included cuz i have always prayed for both babies to be adopted in one home but if adopting one of them i will be asking for $300 you can please get back to me and tell me much about your home and family location zipcode and airport nearer to your place of home i and my only daughter will love to know much about you and what you have to offer for this little kids i will be awaiting your reply if interested in giving this babies a good and loving home....

Pls if interested in helping me out in giving my puppy a good home and love she/he deserves pls get back to me with you fulname and add, city , state, zip code, tel no and nearest airport to you so that i can forward it to my shiping agent for shipping to commence immediately, promise me you'll take good care of my baby. why do say so? pls reply as soon as possible.Below is some of her informations

Age:12 weeks
ability:paper trained, potty trained.
advantage: easily understands
hobby: loves playing with toys
thanks pls reply as soon as you receive this message.
God bless you
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU