Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tracy lauret tracylauret@yahoo.com

from tracy lauret tracylauret@yahoo.com
reply-to tracylauret@yahoo.com

subject Re: shih tzu puppies 2 Male and A female for adoption
m


Hello Fred,
I am happy that you will like to adopt one of our puppies and like you saw on the mail there are just 2 male and a female.These puppies are well trained and upto date with their shots.They love playing alot and will do everything to make you laugh.Really do love this pupies but due to the fact that i have avery busy shedule at work i don't get to have enough time with them.And so i just decided to give this little babies out to any family who wil love to take them and so please if you are willing to spoil this puppies for me just let me know.
I will like to know the following if you will not mind and i am doing this just because i really want the best for my puppies OK.
Where abouts are you located????????
What sex do you want?????
Are you morally and financially ok to get this puppies???
Please your answering this question will really help me to know the family in which my puppy will be going to because i am intrested in the health and wellbeing of my pups and not even the money i will give thel out.I will send their pics in my next mail so that you can see how sweet and adorable this puppies are.Waiting on your respond and have a great day
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU