Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bait and Switch

This is a type of bait and switch. Scammer claims puppies have already been adopted out to someone else (even though they may have only placed their add that day). They refer you to someone else, who has to give the puppies they adopted up (moved to Cameroon to preach the gospel/help the poor). Sorry folks, there is only one crook involved.


from Bullock Rachel

subject Re: English Bulldog for new Year - Lexington, Kentucky


Hi,

Thanks for the intrest you have on my puppies but all the puppies has been sold out.How-ever,i will want to reffered you to a Rev. that also bought two puppies from me some time ago but due to the missionary work that he's proclaiming he has been transfered to west africa to preach the gospel of the lord to the west african so that they can repent from their bad deeds.

More-so,he contacted me days ago that i should help him to find a caring and loving parent for his puppies that the africa weather is too harsh and hot on the puppies and that the gospel preaching does not give him room to care and look after the puppies again.I will want you to help Rev Gregory Brown in getting these puppies from where they are,tell him i reffered you to him and i know he will be glad to hear from you.You can get rev. gregory on his e-mail address: rev.gregorybrown@gmail.com

How-ever,as soon as you get the puppies from him get me informed so that i can forward a starter kits to you.

Best Regards

And lookie, our victim didn't even have to write the guy, he wrote them again...

from Gregory Brown rev.gregorybrown@gmail.com

subject The breeder you contacted about English Bulldog gave me your informations



Hello,

May the peace,love and care of the Lord be with you and your family.I got e-mail address from the person i bought my puppies from that you are intrested in adding my little puppies into your lovely and caring home.I will be very happy to see my puppies in your home coming this new year.The weather here is too harsh and hot on these puppies to withstand again and the missionary work am doing does not give me any room to care for them again,that is the major reasons am get off my puppies to your lovely home.Hope you will love them the way i do???.I will want you to get back to me if you intrested in taking them to your home.I wait to read from.



Thanks and God bless you