Wednesday, January 28, 2009

from Stacy Klint stacyklint@yahoo.com
reply-to stacyklint@yahoo.com

subject Re: Umbrella Cockatoo for Adoption

She is lovely and Vet checked.She is sociable and she gets along with other animals and other house pets.She is not house broken and hand fed and very sweet and tamed.She is intelligent and has human clean Vocabulary and of 150 words.She loves puzzles and complex tasks to solve.The bird is potty trained,she does not pluck or bite.She has a cage that come with her. She hardly ever secluded to her cage and usually wanders on her stick and stuff all day and goes back in her cage on free will at night to sleep.she has grown tail feathers and have been clipped for flight. she bathe, hair-dry,car rides.She likes sitting on my shoulder, cuddle in my lap.i will send the bird to you a free playing toys and a weeks food diet..
Her name is Paola .she takes feed like pellets,vegetables,organic feed which is one of the most expensive feed. But she is not regular in organic feed ,so for that reason you should not worry about that much.the cage i will be sending her into is 5 foots wide.I feed all organic fruits veggies and pellets and I use regular frozen veggies ....I will be sending proof of her health current blood showing no pdd no polyoma or psitticosis so that you can be rest assure she will be with you always. I do want the best for Paola and i know you can provide that for her. But right i am concern about the way you will receive her because i am located in CAMEROON where i relocated my self and the landlord of the house does not want pets .I forgot to tell you that she 3 years old and if you know you will be sending me monthly pics of her when
you receive her and do nothing but to see that she gets the best,you will pay only $180 including the delivery service.There is no adoption fee involved.I can consider your effort if you are really serious.Just tell how much love you will provide for her .How soon do you want her?
Thanks and bye for now.



from Lisa Evans cabiola@yahoo.com
reply-to cabiola@yahoo.com

subject Re:Yorkie Puppy


Hi,
You are a bit late, the puppies you saw in my ad has been purchased by one MrsPaula Lirley from Germantown,MD and the pup is doing quite well with her and herfamily according to her recent update about the pup welfare at her home. I wantto refer you to one Rev.David Bowen.He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered outsid the United States in continuations to his work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately,Africa is not the place for these type of dogs.He contacted me to find a caring parent that will adopt the puppie back to tshe USA.He had no time for them,also the african weather is so harsh for them according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission.

Contact Rev.David Bowen on his email address:

drevbowen@gmail.com

Tell him I referred you to him. He will be excited if he knows I directed you to him.Get back to me when you adopt the Puppies.

Regards.