Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scammers Scammers everywhere....

from Sheikh Ali tothali01@yahoo.com
reply-to tothali01@yahoo.com

subject Re: African Grey Parrot



Hello, i am very happy reading from you regarding Billy.He is very talented as he talks, reads, recites verses in the holy bible and sings the national anthem on arrival of a guest to the house.he is just more than an ordinary bird.He is willing to learn more as he is very learning oriented.BILLY is very calm and playful with children and other home raised pets. He is very welcoming.He is 2 years old and very playful.He is DNA tested male, Vaccinated and He will be coming along with a cage,food sample some toys.Although with me, he is always out of the cage and also goes out with me on my shoulders in Public.He is capable of calling people around him by name and he has no preference for males or females.He just gets along with every body.how soon do you need him? His rehoming fee is $300. The reason i am giving him up for adoption is because work with the UN Precisely UNICEF i was recently transfered to Douala-Cameroon .Here the nature of my job
leaves me with lesser time to spend with him and my landlord said he does not want his tenants to live with pets in the apartment so i decided to give him out to some one who will show much care and love to him.if you will do just that for me then i will do anything possible to get BILLY to you.All i will need from you after is to promise me that you will be sending holiday pics of him to me via email so that i will be sure he is loved where he is.Our distance should not be a problem since i can arrange for a flight for him with one competent pet courrier company to deliver him to your house.You can see pictures of Billy in the attached file below.He is just for a loving home and gets along with all animals and kids even to strangers.He calls people by their name.I look forward reading from you or call me at 011 237 7789 9619
Cheers



from johnson wilson jwilsonton77@yahoo.com

subject Re: yorkie(photo)



Malcom,
happy new year.well , this a new year and new development.So, i and my wife are offering this puppy you will like to hang home with.Her name is Nancy and she is potty trained.NANCY has all her shots and can interacts freely with kids. If you are interested then you contact me.

The attached photo was of a Maltese puppy. This is the idiot scammers explanation.

from johnson wilson jwilsonton77@yahoo.com

subject Re: yorkie(photo)


Malcom
thank you for the mail back. Yes the photo i attached was a crossbreeded yorkie.So you can take a look of a recent photo of the yorkie i have now available.
Get to me and tell me what to do.
thanks




from scarlet ortiz scarlet.ortiz34@gmail.com

subject Re: Capuchin Monkey For Adoption


Hello
Thanks for your mail regarding my baby capuchin monkeys.They are
Called Luna and Max both are 16weeks old weight 2.7ibs and will be 5
to 6ibs at full grown.They are well tamed, registered.De-wormed,Vet
check,updated in all their shots .
They Are diaper trained and leash trained and are very loving and
wears clothes likes to lay around and watch TV and take naps with us.
They are friendly and have docile temperament.They sleeps with us at
night love to be carry on the hands.they are good associate of Kids
other house hold pets also very Energetic and eager to learn.
I am in ST Scotland - I will be Transporting the monkeys to you.
before I proceed I will like to ask you some few Question to know if
you are going to take good care of this Little darlings,
Are you a breeder?
Are you married?
Do you have kids?
Have you ever had a capuchin monkey?
What is your occupation?
Give me a Brief Description about your Environment ?
Will you have Enough time to spend and Play with them ?
Were are you located?
With this information I will be for sure that you are going to take
good care of the Monkeys,And i will be Very Happy if you can get back
to me with all the Answers to the Questions,Since I am given them
out for adoption due to the nature of my job.You will just need to
pay for their Transported from St Scotland to your location which
will cost 300pounds for the two babies including their papers.
Any will come with a LARGE custom made wardrobe including 8 diaper
covers, 6 short sleeved shirts, 10long sleeve shirts,4 pairs of
overalls, 7 pairs of shorts, 3 sweat shirts, Halloween costume,
outfit, 6 pairs of pants including jeans and dress pants, 5 pairs of
pajamas all their Mazuri monkey chow, treats, biscuits and snacks,
diapers and wipes, a 6X6X3 wide powder coated steel cage with two
feeding stations and all of the monkey toys and a Nutrition Hand
MANUAL BOOKLET concerning their feeding.
Also all document USDA(United State Department Of Agriculture) Import
and Export Quarantine permit License.Get back for pictures
Thanks