Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Philip Leads philipleads1@yahoo.com

Oh, this one is just pathetic...


from Philip Leads philipleads1@yahoo.com

subject More Information About My Little Special Puppy.



Hello,

Calvary greetings to you,i got your mail in regards to my little puppy advertise on craigslist ad website by me,i want you to know that my little puppy is still available and waiting to relocate to a good caring and cherish home.
I am a professional Oil and Gas Engineer Under (ConocoPhillips Energy For Tomorrow Worldwide Website: http://www.conocophillips.com ).I want you to know that am a born again christain and a God fearing human,a man of intergrity with family. I was recently Transfer to ( Afren plc Kinnaird House United Kingdom website: http://www.afren.com ) with my wife and my two kids(a boy (James 6yrs ) and a girl(Jennifer 4yrs))I also want you to know the reason why am giving him away is due to my work here and my family devotion, we can not take proper care of him the way we use to. I left United State Of America with Hope that i will be coming back with my family in a month's time,so i took my little puppy along with me to UK here,but right now the company have ask me to stay for 4 years and 6months under contract agreement with them,this is the more reason my wife and i made up our mind to give our little puppy to whom ever that will take good care of him.
Please i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot of time taking good care of my puppy while i was in the state.,so i will solicit for your absolute love and cheriesh for my puppy once it get to you.It is not the money that is the main problem.
If you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby do not reply me becuase i am not giving away my little puppy just bcos of money but bcos of the climate condition is no longer suitable for him over here and we no longer have time to take care of him due to our present state of work here in UK.So i have made up my mind and i always pray to God almighty to provide to me someone that we promise and kept to his/her promise to take good care of my little puppy when i ship him to his/her new own.I believe God have answer me in this kind gesture.
The Little Puppy is 4 months and some days old, akc registered, current on shots and
vaccination, potty trained, he is a teacup puppy so those not get that big when fully grown(3 4lbs). All paper will be delivered to you with the puppy. Like i told you that i need a good home for my little puppy which means am not selling him but to a good home that will take good care of him, to have the little puppy delivered to your doorstep you will have to pay for the shipping fee which is not more than $310 and he will be delivered to you via a a secure xpress link courier company and also he will be delivered to you alongside with puppy kits, his old toys and puppy crate as well. If you re really interested in having him into your family as part of your home kindly get back to me with the below informations:

Your Full Name:
Delivery Address:
State/City/Zipcode:
Your Direct Cell Number:
Nearest Airport Close to You:
Do you have a other pets?:
Age/Sex:

Send me the above information so that we can conclude on how the puppy will be ship to you immediately you send your re-homing and shipping fee of $310 via western union for the little puppy,Once i ship the puppy out i will immediately send you the Shipping Tracking number for the shippment so that you can track the shippment online via the courier website and know when it will arrive to your doorstep within the next 24-48hrs of your payment.I decided to give it away at a very cheap price because i need someone that we promise to take good care of him for me...and always send me his(puppy) pictures everymonth ending,I hope to read your soonest response.
Thanks
God Bless You
You can call me On my Tel: +44.702.305.4743