Monday, April 6, 2009

Alicia Mahadeo drepa5@yahoo.com

from Alicia Mahadeo drepa5@yahoo.com

subject Re: Bullies


Hello and great to read from you regarding my puppy
for adoption . She is still available and needs a good home to rescue her
that will give her the love and care she deserves .
I am giving Daizy away because I relocated to Central Great Lake
Region Cameroon for my new job and when I arrived the new area four days
ago , I noticed that my working hours are not O.K. for me to continue to
keep her with me , I am always very busy at work and have less time to
spend with her . Can you imagine I cannot spend more than three hours
with her a day ? My apartment here does not accept pets and animals so I
cannot keep Daizy with me as it highly restricted in my apartment .
That is , she is always lonely . Daizy transportation documents renewal fee will
cost 200$ . She will be coming with the following ;

# Health certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate and a compact CD package so that you can watch to see what she likes and dislikes .

So , getting a good home for Daizy is the most essential thing I have
ever wanted for her . So i have some few questions for you which I hope
you get back to me with the answers sincerely . I just want to make sure
she is getting into the right home . Hope you don not mind ?

Where about are you located ?
Why do you need Daizy ?
How soon do you need her ?
Do you have any experience in raising a puppy ( or pets in
general ) ?
Do you presently have kids and other pets ?
Are you morally and financially prepared for Daizy ?
Who will look after her when you are not around ?
A name and contact number ? Would be appreciated .

Hope you don't mind getting back to me with the answers as soon as
possible . please feel free to ask any
questions regarding the rescuing of Daizy .

My Regards

Thanks and hope to read from you real soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU