Monday, April 13, 2009

Rev.Lucas Stoufer revlstoufer@live.com

from Rev.Lucas Stoufer revlstoufer@live.com

date Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 4:00 PM
subject Re:Yorkie puppies


Dear Dirk,
The breeder you wrote regarding Yorkie puppies asked me to contact you, Yes!!! I sent the breeder to find a caring parent for my babies. I use to live in the USA before I got a divine call to serve God and humanity here in west africa and this gave me little or no time for my babies.The weather here is also not lenient with my babies. They hardly come outside with me because of the weather. I want to get them adopted back to the USA where they will be sent back to the weather they were acquainted with before.My babies are 3months old, they are AKC registered, current on all shots. health certified. Loves to be cuddled and loves to play. They are from the same litter, the female is Helen while the male is Jake. They are home trained.

You will only be paying for thier shipment alone.I am asking $350 for each both will be $600 shipping included.You will promise me that you will be sending their pictures to me in every 2months as an update with regards to how they are doing with you. I love them so much but they will be missed.They are my real babies. Please treat them as though they were your babies. I am attaching their pictures for you to view them.I can't wait to hear from you.

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU