Friday, April 10, 2009

A selection of suspicious comments

Over the last few days, we've been receiving some suspicious comments posted to the blog. They all contain the same type of spelling and grammar errors that the scammers use. Plus the obsession with capslock. If they are legit, or scammers, who knows (and why scammers would be doing this, your guess is as good as ours)

Anyway, here are the comments. You decide.


What is the fraude in here?

I mean if you pay directly to the airport when you get the puppy if the puppy doesnt get here... you dont pay, right??

Can someone tell me I think someone is trying to take me as a fool..

SOS

Next comment

THIS IS THE GIRLS EMAIL

schultzk19@yahoo.com

THANK YOU FOR AVOIDING ME PAYING THIS MONEY , MY DOUGHTER IS GETTING A SURGERY THIS WEEK AND I WANTED TO BUY HER THIS LITTLE CHIHUAHUA PUPPY I HARDLY WAS GOING TO MAKE IT TO GET THE MONEY TOGHETER WITH ALL THIS EXPENCES THAT IM GOING THRU BUT I WANTED TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A LITTLE HAPPINESS BUT IM SO GLAD I DID A LITTLE RE SEARCH AND FOUND THIS WEB PAGE . THANK U SO MUCH AND IT'S REALLY A BAD TO KNOW THAT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO AVOID THIS FROM KEEP HAPPENING.

Another


ANONYMOUS
I REQUEST A BIRD , THEY WANT TO SEND A MONEY WESTEN UNION , I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PEOPLE CAMERRON AIRPOT PET SHIPPING , POEPLE NOT SEND ANY MONEY IS 100% FAKE THANK FOR RIP-BOOT INFORMATION

And yet another

I am so hurt right now, knowing there are such people like this. We are here making a living for ourselfs and working hard for our money and they are stealing it. I have recently viewed the classifieds looking for some puppies and found 2 english bull dogg puppies, So i got in contact with the "SELLER" His name is Ganseh Frankline email address is franktoni11@yahoo.com. He told me he would have everything done all nessecary paper work and everything then he would ship them on the plane, and the airport would later contact me. "Cameroon international airport", later contacted me saying the puppies were getting ready to be shippeed to france and France would contact me when the puppies got there. Also said all paper work and information was approved by Brittany perez France later contacted me and asked me to send money through western union to the name of NKWAH PIUS, but I just realized that its all a scam i have tried to contact airports and they tell me they have no package for me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/19/2009

    I am so glad this page is here for hard working people like us.We just want to buy a puppy and take care of it and love it.Then all these scam artists come from west africa, cameroon, london, NY, and every where else.I tried to buy a yorkie and the person said oh well Nancy is free I just have to pay through western union or money gram.i spoke to a friend of mine who's a police officer and he said no it's a scam.He took the details and contacted the person for the free puppy and he promised to puppy to my friend as well.Asked me if I'm ready to see my new 13 week old yorkie she will be here in about 6 hours.What a lie.Thasnk goodness I did not send the money.Please remember if it's a very small puppy they will not let it fly from african countries for reason it's a very long flight even for humans.No 2 don't ever send money through western union or money gram.They don't want to use the credit card because it can be traced and they WILL GO TO JAIL.Alway follow your instinct if it sounds too good to be true it's a scam.Try and find a puppy local where you can drive to pick it up or have the person bring it to you and you'll pay by cash when they place the pu;ppy in your hands.Scam artists are every where. Try adopting a puppy at petco through saint francis and it's only $225.00 with micro chip and shots included.They give you a period of time if you changed your mind you can retun it and get a refund.I adopted my pure breed maltese and Golden retriever from St. Francis.You are also saving a pet's life and in return they will love you forever.

    Thanks
    RC

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU