Tuesday, July 24, 2007

An AKC Registered "Shorkie"???? They have to be kidding.

From: "Tumenta purebred pets" localpets@yahoo.com
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Catie the Yorkie for Adoption



Hello Catie is AkC register


What organization is Catie registered with again?


Catie is on the small size for this rare designer hybrid only 2 lbs 9 oz. Mom "Sweet Tootsie" was a Shih Tzu and daddy was" Bo Jangles" a blue and tan yorkie. They is registered with ACHC and has a 5 generation puppy pedigree. They is current on his shots and worming. She has already seen a vet and has had a puppy wellness check and passed with flying colors.Catie is just a doll her pictures say it all weighing in at 3 lbs. Mr. Oaks is a brindle Shorkie and also 3 lbs Shorkes are very sweet in nature have the look of the teddy bear yorkie but the conformation /body type of their mom the Shih Tzu.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/04/2007

    HI

    I was nearly sucked in by this person as well- I needed permission from my landlord for a pet, as this would require a few changes like a dog flap etc. and so after contacting this person I asked them to wait until I had permission. The emails that ensued were very pushy and constantly asking for my address. This worried me and so I googled Tumenta - see for yourself by searching under "Tumenta Purebred" & also under the email address "localpets@yahoo.com" - he/she comes up under every country which worried me even more as I originally did a search for local pet breeders - also if the person was local and a real pet breeder there was no need for my address as normally a pick up is required. So after all these worries I told him/her that my landlord said "no", not true but thought this would end the communication - Not so, this person came back to me, called me a liar and then had the cheek to ask for landlords phone number!! I couldnt belive and so told them that they have been caught out and I was wise to their scam - I just hope that too many ppl have not been caught out by this and to use such beautiful wee pets to do it is awful - they even sent pictures!! Probably copied from other sites or adverts.
    This was the only blog I found outting this scammer and thought I should add to it.
    To anyone out their searching for a wee pet - please be very wary of anyone offering purebreds for adoption! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/23/2007

    sadly to say a lot of people have been sucked in. I posted an ad on a local pet site looking for macaws and my email is flooding with scams. I got tired of telling them off so now I play with them. I ask them questions about stuff that isn't real. I have posted countless times on pet site warning people but I don't know how well it is helping.
    All we can hope for its that one day it will stop and the people that jipped so many people out of money will be brought to justice.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU