Saturday, August 9, 2008

castaner sandrine castaner.sandrine@gmail.com

Notice this one is almost identical to the one below. Also note, they claim to be in the UK, but the pup is registered AKC. Go figure.

from castaner sandrine castaner.sandrine@gmail.com

subject Re: Tea cup maltes pups for just $250


Hello,

Thanks for your reply regarding my two Maltese puppies b that i want to give out.I have been looking for a loving family that will promise and take good care of my babies.This is because i have a new job assignment in LEEDS,UK, that will take me allot of time and i will spend only limited time with this my lovely babies,so i want a person like you,that could handle these my babies with love and care which i can not give to them at the moment.

These my pups are 12weeks old and do weigh 3.5lbs are AKC REGISTERED and i do call them VINNY AND NINNY(male and female respectively)having an excellent pedigree.They have one(1) health warranty and will be coming with all their documents.

So now i will like to ask you a few question;are you a pet lover?have you any one before?where are you located?



Attached are some of their recent pictures do mail back for more information.

REGARDS
Castaner