Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mops Farm mopsfarm@yahoo.com

from Mops Farm mopsfarm@yahoo.com
reply-to mopsfarm@yahoo.com

subject Re: Intelligent Female T-Cup Yorkie Puppy - Chula Vista California


Hello,
Thanks for your mail.My Nina is a perfect little girl,Very
sweet and playful She is ready for a home!!! Great Gift for that
special someone in your life!!! she is a spoil little princess with
lots of love and affections. Raised in our home and very socialized,
great with kids & pets,love to play, and she love her naps on your lap
or shoulder or pillow. She is the cutest little thing when she's
running wanting to play Chase. Got an amazing coat. Great personality
and will steal the show if you take he or shopping with you.
Potty,crate & Pad Trained. Comes With 1 Year Health Guarantee! AKC
registration. All shots and Health certificate!!she will be going to a
home where she can get all the love and affection she needs and be
spoiled rotten.Please if you can assure me that you will take proper
care of her then I will get her sent along with all her toys to your
home.Please Can you Answer My Questions.
Are you a Breeder?
Are you Married?
Are you Going to take very good care of my Baby??
Would You Always Send me Monthly Pictures of her??
Do you have Kids?How Many?
Are you a Christian?
When Do you need Her??
Would you always take her Shopping with you??
Would she always have Enough time to Play?
Please I would be very Happy if My Answers Are Answered okay.Nina is
11 weeks old.
Thanks
have a great day
bye