Saturday, August 9, 2008

don jones donjones007@gmail.com

from don jones donjones007@gmail.com

subject Re: cute and lovely Dachshund pups for loving home- Hartford


Hello,
Thanks for your reply regarding my two Dachshund puppies tthat i want to give out.I have been looking for a loving family that will promise and take good care of my babies.This is because i have a new job assignment in LEEDS,UK, that will take me allot of time and i will spend only limited time with this my lovely babies,so i want a person like you,that could handle these my babies with love and care which i can not give to them at the moment.

These my pups are 12weeks old and do weigh 3.5lbs are REGISTERED and i do call them VINNY AND NINNY(male and female respectively)having an excellent pedigree.They have one(1) health warranty and will be coming with all their documents.

So now i will like to ask you a few question;are you a pet lover?have you any one before?where are you located?

As for their prices i can say the are priceless,because they are like humans to me.So if you will be able to pay an adoption price of $200 for the two pups that will be alright,i just want my pups to have a good and happy stay with who so ever will adopt them.

Attached are some of their recent pictures,do mail back for more information.
REGARDS