Monday, November 3, 2008

from cathrine adams cathrine.adams9@gmail.com

subject Re: Beautiful akc tniy yorkie for a new home



Hello Dear,

Thanks for the interest shown in my lovely and adorable puppy. She is still available for adoption, but want to be sure you will be able to provide her a loving and caring home. She is 12weeks old, weigh 2lbs at the moment and will be 4lbs at full grown.

I have the darling Yorkie of your dream.AKC/ACAregistered, dewormed,microchipped, up to date on shots and vaccination,raised with love in my home. Great personalities & temperaments. Shots started, Vet checked. Many champions in their pedigrees. Well socialized and raised in a loving environment. You will receive a Vet health certificate, 1 year health guarantee for genetics, a health record of shots & dewormings & a puppy packet. She is full blooded Teacup yorkie baby.

I`m very much proud of your respond in regards to missy.Actually your home seem to be the perfect place for her. She really has a face to die for.she will make a perfect home companion. She is so ever loving, playful and adorable. So please just give her that sweet home of yours in exchange to her love and passions. She is really gone be a blessing to your family.Missy i so lovely to kids and other home pets. Just imagine how gorgeous it will be when you are going to take a first hug of missy.I bet you, you are really going to feel brand new again. She is going to relieve you from all your stress and worries and make a happy being again ok. But is every one in your family loving and caring to pets? Because i won`t like to give her out to a family where not every one will be loving, caring and friendly to her.

However, your interest and willingness to have missy should be backed by extraordinary ability to love, care and cherish her ok .As you can see missy has always been my best life companion. She has really brought a lot of happiness to my life. So I won`t afford to give her out to a home that is not trust worthy and appreciating. So all i require from you right now is maximum assurance to take perfect care of her and give her such great love that I'm not even able to offer her then i will stand at no extra cost to give her to you ok. I have never thought of giving missy , but the condition of my new relocated job consumes much of my time and does not permit me to reserve enough time to take care of her and give her such maximum love that she deserves. So in that respect have decided to give out not on sale to a trust worthy, caring and loving home. She is free to you if you solely assure me that you will perfectly take care of her ok. I`m from Ln 268 Enterprise Dothan Alabama and just relocated to No 127 Alaska Kumba (Cameroon) Central Africa. I very much love missy and in order to encourage you take care of her,i am giving her out for free all you have to do is pay her flight charges and home delivery charges to you if you assure me to handle her with great compassion and solidarity. So if you are willing to back your interest in her, then get back with maximum assurance to care and love her ok.

So please before we proceed, do assure me you will from time to time update me with her pictures so that i can see how the loving baby is doing in her new homeland assure me you will take perfect care of her .She will be coming with all her first class precious toys, feeding booklet,blanket and some reserved food. Below are some of her pictures. I just took some with her yesterday and as soon as i get them ready will send them over to you right. So dear, Stay blessed and extend my profound greetings to your family's will be waiting to read from you soon ok.

I am ready to give her out for $500, shipping and all necessary paper works included. I will ship 24hrs upon confirmation of payment via Money Gram.The puppy will be shipped to your nearest Airport for pick up and i will contact you to notify you of the arrival time and Airline details,( Tracking Number), so that you can claim.Please remember to provide your shipping details like....

FULL NAMES,

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS,

PHONE NUMBER

ADDRESS OF NEAREST AIRPORT.



Once i get these details, i will arrange all paper works of the puppy for shipping.

I await your urgent response



Regards.


Cathrine Adams.