Monday, November 3, 2008

Wayn Ashley waynashley@yahoo.com

from Wayn Ashley waynashley@yahoo.com
subject Tender Yorkie Puppies



Hello,
Thank you for emailing, 2 of the puppies have found loving homes and I have 5 of them left. I need help in placing my puppies into a responsible caring and loving homes. Puppies are 14 weeks old, currently crate trained and house broken and they come with complete shots and worming, puppies have all received the baseline physical examination, including:
1.) Fecal Examination.
2.) First Vaccinations for core vaccines: Distemper, Hepatitis, Para influenza, Parvo virus (DHPP).
I am located in Cameroon and will like to ask you some few question to know if you will be capable to have my babies.Where are you located?,do you have other home pets ,are they indoors or out door pets?our lovely babies are very much available for new home and they are very affectionate puppies. Puppies are CKC registered and they are transferable to AKC.
I will send you a copy of the below papers before shipping.
1) veterinary health certificate
2) Health Guarantee
3) Pedigree
4) Adoption contract.
I am asking just the transportation fee which is $155 and I can give you the contact info of the shipping company for you to contact them directly as regards to shipping. Please find below pictures of my lovely babies..Looking forward to hearing from you,..
Have a nice day.
Heimes