Thursday, November 27, 2008

Harrell Eunice harrell_eunice@yahoo.com

from Harrell Eunice harrell_eunice@yahoo.com
reply-to harrell_eunice@yahoo.com

date Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 2:02 AM
subject Re: Yorkie puppy

Hello,
Thanks for the mail.She is vet checked and DNA tested. My husband and i lived in Cameroon where the puppy will be coming from.I really want the best for this little baby and if you are the luckiest one for her then,i guest you will not fail me by sending me pics of her every month when she finally gets to you.She is adorable and will make a very good companion with you there.She is not house broken and she is very obedient and intelligent.She gos on well with kids and another house pets.
So how soon do you intend to have her?
I have below her recent pics.
I hope you fall in love with them.

Thanks.