Sunday, June 14, 2009

sos dit sosypet@gmail.com

from sos dit sosypet@gmail.com

subject Re: Pomeranian Puppies


Thanks for the mail and your interest towards my baby.he is still
available to any family prepared to provide him with enough care and
love,where he will be well spoiled with all his need.,he
is 12months old. he is champion bloodline, health
registered, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty
trained , good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very
Energetic and eager to learn.he is intelligent, independent and
courageous. Quick to determine where he fits in household's
"pack." Good companionship and friendly towards new people.
To begin we shall like to know more about you.
_Are you a breeder?
_Have you ever have puppy?
_What do you need the puppy for?
_Are you familiar with puppies?
_Do you have kids?
_Do you have a Vet Doctor?
_What is your occupation?
_Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?
_Were exactly are you located?
_Can I have your Phone Number to call you?

Sorry for all this Questions (I mean not to offend you ) but just that I really
need a loving home for this puppy.were are you located, Reason for
Re-homing the puppy is because lost my father who was a pet lover and my time
at work does not allow me to give him the love and care he deserves.
I need an urgent home for the puppy so badly so,
,I am not out to make money from him since he was just like my own child
my main concern is to give him the best he ever wants.all I will like to here
from you is to Promise me that you would shower him with lots of TLC.And I
would
never like my baby to end up in a shelter or rescue., free to mail me.If you
are
willing to get him,please e-mail me asap so that would stop all other
contacts.If you have any more question to ask I will answer you truthfully and
faithfully.

Thanks
Best regards

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/16/2009

    I just received one of these e-mails

    sosypet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU