Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yannick Alicante alicante_y@yahoo.com

from Yannick Alicante alicante_y@yahoo.com

subject Bulldog puppy


Hi,
Thanks for the e-mail .. My purebred
Bull gods Puppies are still available. And Timi is
Call Leo. Attached to this email are some of the
Photos And Leo Mini. who are enrolled and the health of all
The Shots and vaccines, are lovers of
Pets Especially with children. that are beyond
The Approval of any home that promises to be a
Good Care of them. who are 12 weeks of
Age. I Looking for any lovely home you can
And take Give them proper care and attention
Need I really love that each of these puppies
That I promise that he or she will take good care
Of Them for me, so in the direction I'm looking for
Home Leo Timi and charming, others to let me know if
You Can take good care of puppies like
That Include:
Do you have children?
If so, you are good with pets?
If not then some of you always play with them?
Have you ever had (owned) a puppies Before?
Do you have other pets?
How is your work schedule?
Are they receive in exchange for your car or another
Person? Do you own a home if so Is something
As A playground (Back Yard), where they can enjoy
Of the pups You to play?
If not, then there are some that as a
Park Near a home where you can have a foot or In Car?
Race want them?
How soon Are we?
Where are you located?
I will be happy to receive this
Information from you So you can see me in making a book
Manual The offspring may have more to do than on
Features Basic care for them and on the basis
Located Feeding.I hours in Cameroon Dido puppies now
Been my Both from.I Cubs love what I want to be just
Homes.There and is an amateur price! I like to know
That I am giving these races, since they belong to my
Daughter (Jenner) but Jenner, unfortunately, died in a
Accident Car Return to school two weeks and
Both his mistress and the love of puppies that had not
Stu Soul rest in peace if I do not have a good home for
The Puppies because I can not take care of all of them
My Auto, due to my work. i only get to see two
Times The week is correct and incomplete love puppies.
I await your response and have a day
Wonderful ..
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU