Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bulldog Puppy

Start reading at the bottom.

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:31:57 +0100
From: "Christina Aguilera" aguilera40@gmail.com>


Subject: Re: Bulldog Puppies


please i dont understand you. if you could call me by this number so
we discuss this matter i think that will be fine. my number is
07031846912.


reader wrote:
>
> Well then, how about sending me the information on that puppy.
>
>
> Christina Aguilera aguilera40@gmail.com wrote:

of course it is
still
> available.
>
Our reader wrote:

: I haven't even
agreed to
> take thes puppies yet. Is the one you advertised available or not?
It
> doesn't sound like it from your response.
>
> Christina Aguilera aguilera40@gmail.com>wrote:

Hello nice hearing
from
> you, and sorry for the late response to your email. I still have a
pair
> available right now. i hope you are really going to take good care of
my
> babies. i really love these babies and i hope they are going into the
right
> hands. Also my kids are very happy that at last some person has opted
to
> take care of the babies. I will also like to know if you have any
experience
> with puppies. The puppies will be coming along with a hand book so
you are
> going to see everything about their feeding habit and the others. I
will
> like to know where you are located as well. If you wish to call me
you could
> get me through this number 07031846912. i will be waiting on your
response.
>
Our reader wrote: Hi,
>
> PLease send su some more information if these pups are still
available.
>
> Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU