Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh, what a twisted web they weave...

"catle rock" castlerock2006@yahoo.com

Ref: Puppies



Our Reader wrote:
hi, could you please send some mre information on your puppies. We are looking to add a new member to our family.

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
hello there
thanks for the mail and for the interes in our dogs
we do still have them available so please get back to us as soon as possibe if you will like to have one so we can send you pictures
thanks you can call us on (+2)379 660 9580

Our Reader wrote:
Yeah, please go ahead and send the pictures. thanks.


catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
hello
thanks very much for your interest in this my darling baby as she is still available and up to date on all her littered papers ready to leave for her new home and she is now 12 weeks old and weighs 2.4 ibs and shall be normal size fully grown,she is well potty and housed trained and goes on very well with kids and other pets and i am presently located in Ohio and shipping you you location wont be a problem so please get back to us if you are ready in getting one
thanks

Our Reader wrote:
Oh, you're located in Ohio. Good, let's make arrangements for me to come see the puppy in person. I could be there tomorrow if that's convient. Please give me your address and a good time to come visit.

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
hello there
we are so soory about that as we went yersterday to west africa for a visit
so please if you still want us to ship the pup
you can please get back to us as soon as possible
thanks

Our Reader wrote:
Let me get this clear, you went to Africa, and took the puppies with you?

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
not actaully
but the pups are with my wife in Ohio
please call me on +23796609580


Our Reader wrote:
Then please give me your wife's phone number, and I will call her, and go visit the puppies there.

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
Ok
just give me a call on my phone number so i can give the address
+23796609580 is m number
hope to hear from you soon
thanks

Our Reader wrote:
Why can't you just e-mail me your wife's phone number. Wouldn't that make much more sense, for me to make arrangements directly with her?


catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
i diffinately just contacted my wife about your comming and she says before you come you should make a reservation before i give you the house number and the adress to veiw the pup
since so many poople are after the pup
so please get back to us if you are ready in making a reservations
thanks

Our Reader wrote:
Reservation? Did you mean an appointment? of course I'd make an appointment with her. Please give me her contact information. I don't know why you are making this so difficult.

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:
hi
i have told you to please call me on +23796609580
then i will give you her adress and please reservation means she will will hold the dog for you till you pick it up
if not please live it k


Our Reader wrote:
I'm not calling an international number, my phone service doesn't allow it. Please just give me your wife's local phone number, or her e-mail address and I'll contact her directly to arrange things. I don't know why you are being so difficult about this.

catle rock castlerock2006@yahoo.com wrote:

Ok
i will give you her email brenda_magret2000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU