Monday, August 6, 2007

greys

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 01:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "louise am" frnaklin_chelsea@yahoo.com
Subject: greys


Hello,
Thanks for the interest in the birds. They are very healthy and have no behavioral issues. They are very gentle,they get along with kids and other gentle animals. They have got vet certificates, heath papers etc. All I want is just looking for a perfect home for them and that is why I am pasting out of here. Let me tell you the truth. I am a peace cop here in Cameroon and I worked as a teacher in a school for Autistic children before opening the aviary as well as with other children/young adults with a great range of disabilities. This school was closed down and there after, I kept these birds in a little aviary. I have seen the way some of these people abuse exotic birds around here and for this reason, I decided to help them out of here. I have sent so many of these birds to the Us and Canada even to the Uk. Some people even use them for food. This is one thing I have never seen. We have fought together with international bodies in which we affiliate and now, the school has been re-opened so, I am giving them up because I am going back to teaching again. Please They are not alone there are others. If you know some where some one who can take them in, please let me know. I do not want to sell them. I want to give them a good home where they are going to be treated right. They are open for offers. This is to pay for the birds shipping and also, to change the ownership documents from my names to your names. You are very right. They are very friendly and like humans. They communicate with humans as though humans were one of their kind. They have a vocabulary of over 380 words. They are non pluckers and do not cream either. They are a male and female pair and have been hand tamed from day one, comfortable with being touch and played with. They are going to come with their cage and some free toys. Shipping from here is guaranteed and delivery is going to be a door to door step delivery where the birds are going to be delivered right in your home or office. You will love them the minute you see them. Please check on the attached files for the pics of the birds. am going to be shipping them from here and shipping is guaranteed with delivery at your home or school address i.e to say, they will be delivered to you in your home or at work. Please if interested still, get back to me with your full detailed address o.k Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely Franklin. Please check on the attached files for the pics.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU