Monday, August 17, 2009

Kelly Lopez kellylopez56@yahoo.com

from Kelly Lopez kellylopez56@yahoo.com

subject Re: Free Talking African Grey Parrots

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and the Interest you have towards My african grey Parrots For Adoption,they are all vet checked and D.N.A tested and well Socialized birds even with other house pets,their names are Lola and Molly and they are very Intelligent Birds and will make a very nice home companion,i would be willing to take $280 Provided you promise me you will give them love,Care,Attention ok,these Cuties can count from 1-40.i will like to ask you a Few Question:
Are you a Breeder?
Do you have kids?
Are you a Christian?
Where are you located?
Will you provide a Loving Home for my Birds?
Please get back to me as soon as you can so that i can email you with some of their Recent Pictures.
Thanks and Waiting,
Regards

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/19/2009

    i was almost scammed to kelly. and her husband. they got me so excited about getting a african grey for such a good price only 280$ than i realized that they were scammers because they said that molly was a boy than i got another email saying he was a girl. and tons more hints that they were scammers. my mom's friend gave me a talking bird for free and it is in my house so ha kelly!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU