Wednesday, August 12, 2009

kelly tim cute1290@gmail.com

rom kelly tim cute1290@gmail.com

subject Re: Jaabu.com - reply to ad 124648 - Angel Face Teacup Yorkie For Free Adoption

Hi there and thanks for the mail of interest, well I have 2 really
cute and adorable yorkie puppies which I am willing to give out on
adoption to any loving and caring family, they are vet checked,
potty/house trained, deformed, recent in all shots, AKC registered,
currently 16 weeks 4 days old and from a champion bloodline. Their
names are lili and milo lili is the female and milo is the male. Their
currently weighing 2.4lbs & 2.5 lbs and their expected weight as
adults is 4.9-5.8lbs. I an American Pastor, currently Volunteering
with and church in Seattle, WA. I am training a 4month vacation bible
school were we do train Champions for God. and the main reason I am
giving them out on adoption the climate is too hot for them and
because my job right now is very demanding and gives me very little
time to take care of the puppies, in the USA where I can give the
puppies and I am looking for any loving and caring home out to for
free adoption so that I can even have the chance to come take a look
at them when I get back to the US, well I will like to know if you
have any kids????? Because these puppies are very sociable with kids
and other household pets secondly I will like to know if you have ever
had this breed before???? Because if you haven't then know they are a
very loving breed to own, will be waiting to read from you soonest.
Thanks and God bless you
Best regards,
Reverend Pastor Tim Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU