Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pom Daniel leninp41@yahoo.com

from Pom Daniel leninp41@yahoo.com

subject Re: Boss

Hello
I am great to read from you regarding my baby English Bulldog for Adoption. He is still available and needs a good home to rescue him now and for ever. Below are some important information you will need to know about Boss.

About Boss
Breed: English Bulldog.
Gender: Male
Pet name: Boss
Age: 12 week(s), 1 day
Color/Markings: Fawn and White
Champion Bloodlines: Yes
Champion Sired: No
Size at Maturity: Medium-Large.
Potential: Perfect Pet
Weight: 4.4lbs
Weight at Maturity: 40-45lbs
Temperament & Personality: Perfect temperament and great with kids and other pets.

I am giving Boss away because I relocated to ville valley Region Cameroon for my new job and when I arrived the new area two days ago, I noticed that my working hours are not O.K. for me to continue to keep him with me, I am always very busy at work and have less time to spend with the puppy. Can you imagine I cant spend more than three hours with him a day? My apartment here does not accept pets and animals so I cannot keep Boss with me as it highly restricted in my apartment. That's, he's always lonely. Boss' s transportation fee will cost $160. He will be coming with;

# Health certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# And a puppy kit starter.
# A booklet having detail information about English bulldogs.
Getting a good home for Boss is the most essential thing I have ever wanted for him... So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely.. I just want to make sure he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

Some few questions for you.
Where abouts are you located?
Why do you want Boss?
How soon do you want him?
Do you have any experience in raising English Bulldogs (or pets in general)?
Do you presently have kids and other pets?
Are you morally and financially prepared for Boss?
Who will look after the puppy when you are not around?
A name and contact number? Would be appreciated.

Hope you don't mind getting back to me with the answers as soon as possible. You may get back for photos of Boss and feel free to ask any questions regarding the rescuing of Boss.

Thanks and hope to read from you real soon.
Pd.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/21/2009

    Oh yeah I was scamed by this same guy but he went by the name of Antony Roben! My email and your post is exactly the same Word For Word! antonyroben@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU