Thursday, August 13, 2009

terry Camareca calson240@yahoo.com

from terry Camareca calson240@yahoo.com

subject Re: Good looking English Bulldog Puppies For Adoption


Hello,
I have a male and a female English Bulldog puppy which i am giving out for
adoption.they are both home trained,vet examined and current on all
their shots.they are from the same parents and are both 13 weeks
old.their names are Daisy and Chico.Daisy is the female and Chico is
the male.i am giving out one puppies for $120 and both for $240
which is just their shipping fee to you.I just want a new home for them so i am
not charging an adoption fee for them.I relocated to Cameroon where o
work as a Botanist and head of the Bible translation committee for the
Native Baptist church and my job and the climatic conditions here are not
favorable for the puppies.I spend less time with them and most of the
time they are left alone at home.I have also been advised by my vet to
relocate them back to the States because of the climatic conditions
here.I will like to know if you will be taking one or both of them.I
will also like to ask you a few questions
are you a breeder?
do you have enough yard and room for the puppies?
are you willing to give them the best home they deserve?
if yes then let me know if you want just one or both of them.
i will be waiting to read from you.below are their pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU