Monday, August 17, 2009

Patricia Noronha patricianoronha99@yahoo.com

from Patricia Noronha patricianoronha99@yahoo.com

subject Re: Parrot

Thanks for your interest in the bird advertised. My name is Patricia and the Female Congo Africa Grey advertised is very much available and the bird is doing quite well with Dr Kathryn Shannon and her family according to her recent update me about the bird welfare. Dr. Kathryn Shannon bought the bird advertised from me for the past 5 month ago and she told me that she as been transfer to West Africa now in continuations to her work as a Doctor. She contact me this week to find a caring parent that will adopt the bird back to US.She went there with the bird she bought from me. I want to refer you to Dr.Kathryn Shannon and tell her I referred you to her.She will be excited if she knows you are from me.

Write Dr. Kathryn Shannon on her email address below:
dr.kathrynshannon@live.com

Get me informed as soon as you adopt the bird from her.

Best Regards

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/07/2009

    please i will to see some samples of pet transport agencies sent to victims of scam.my email address.hangerduke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Did you bother to even read this blog?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU