Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Faith Robinson faithrobinson25@yahoo.com

from Faith Robinson faithrobinson25@yahoo.com

subject Re: Very Sweet and Cuddly Baby, She is 7 years old


Hello Dear.
I am presently in Cameroon working with the US Embassy
and i will be shipping the parrot from here. I don't know if you will
be comfortable to get the parrot transported from my end. If you
interested in helping me getting the parrot, do let me know as soon as
possible. The reason why i am getting rid of the parrot is due to my
job and my husband is ill for now. I am also pregnant now. I will not
be able to take good care of the parrot. Moreover the climate here is
not suitable for her. If you interested in getting the parrot, do call
me at. 00237 7565 2820 or +237 7565 2820.we
don't need any re homing fee. as you know birds are dedicated creatures
that needs lots of love and care and i do not think i can still provide
that.she is well tamed,very friendly and love to sing.This bird come
with a health record, shots, all papers, health guarantee and care
directives.She has been DNA tested.She has an 80 word vocabulary and
loves to have a lot of attention. She should live to be between 80-100
years old. She has never been sick and never plucked her feathers. She
has never been ill. Would prefer someone who is going to give her the
best home and care. I want her to go to a loving home.She is healthy
and very smart.She comes with a huge cage and toys.She is 7 years old
right now.at
least the bird will be coming with all legal central authorization
permit from the Ministry of wildlife and animal husbandry here. so she
will not be stopped anywhere.she will come with all her papers.just get
back to me with your full delivery information your full names and
phone numbers also the name of your closest airport to you. where you
will like to pick up the bird as soon as you get back to me with your
full delivery information i will drop of the bird at the airport and
they will contact you for delivery and payment.i assure you, you have
my words, i'll ship this bird as soon as you get back to me with your
delivery details.Attached are some pictures.Thanks and God bless you.
Regards Faith R

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/18/2009

    OMG!
    I WAS THIS CLOSE
    TO SENDING THE MONEY!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU