Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lisa Evans cabiola@yahoo.com

from Lisa Evans cabiola@yahoo.com
reply-to cabiola@yahoo.com

subject Re:Yorkie puppy



Hi,
You are a bit late, the puppies you saw in my ad has been purchased by
one Mrs.Paula Lirley from Germantown,MD and the pup is doing quite well
with her and her family according to her recent update about the pup welfare at her home. I wantto refer you to one Rev.James Milbert.He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transferred outside the United States in continuations to his work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately,Africa is not the place for these type of dogs.He contacted me to find a caring parent that will adopt the puppies back to the USA.He had no time for them,also the African weather is so harsh for them according to him and this is really troubling him and his mission.


Contact Rev.David Bowen on his email address:


Revjmilbert@hotmail.com


Tell him I referred you to him. He will be excited if he knows I directed you to him.Get back to me when you adopt the Puppies.

Regards.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/16/2009

    Hi,
    You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads
    to a lady in Chico,CA But you can contact one of my buyers
    that bought puppies from me .He is Rev.Kirk Hopkins, he just
    contacted me that he is now in west africa for a missionary
    work and he went there with the two puppies he recently
    bought from me. According to him,his commitment with God`s
    work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with
    the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh on the
    puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt
    the babies back to the state asap.Below is his email
    address, contact him and request for the puppies he need a
    parent for.he will be very happy if he knows you are from
    me.I will also tell his about you.

    Write Rev.Kirk Hopkins on his email address below:

    preach4christ11@googlemail.com

    Get back to me when you adopt the babies.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU