Saturday, February 14, 2009

from kayajean Strand kayajeanstrand@hotmail.com
to
date Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 4:46 PM
subject RE: Precious Little Girl English Bulldog


Hello.

Sorry for the bit late Response, You are a bit late, I just sold the baby you saw on the ads. But you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me. Rev Donnie Mcbride he just contacted me that he is now in west africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me. According to him, his commitment with God`s work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh for the puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state asap.

Below is his email address, contact Rev Donnie Mcbride him and request for the puppies he needs a parent for. He will be very happy if he knows you are from me.
Write Rev Donnie Mcbride on his email address:
RevDonnie.Mcbride@hotmail.com

Get back to me when you adopt the babies.
Regards

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/15/2009

    this is the same thy have been using and even they called my phone # to give them money, they call me twice and beg for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/15/2009

    Thank you to post this ad, those people are very terrible they use this same ad to sell two bull dogs. they used the revdonnie.macbride@hotmail.com and the sharonrichbb@live.com as the person that supose sold the first bull dog, the fake person called"rev macbride" used the name of God to sell the dogs and even they call me at my cell phone and the phone number is 234-803-9501990. Do not trust this people please they used western union accounts to convince people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/20/2009

    Hello,

    Sorry for the bit late Response, You are a bit late, I just sold the baby
    you saw on the ads. But you can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies
    from me. Rev Swanson Finch he just contacted me that he is now in west
    africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he
    recently bought from me. According to him, his commitment with God`s work
    did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the
    weather there is so harsh for the puppies health and he needed a caring
    parent who can adopt the babies back to the state asap.
    Below is his email address, contact Rev.Swanson Finch and request for the
    puppies he needs a parent for. He will be very happy if he knows you are
    from me.
    Write Rev.Swanson Finch on his email address:
    SwansonandFinch@hotmail.com
    Get back to me when you adopt the babies.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/05/2009

    I recently responded to five Yorkie ads on oodle supposed from Houston area sellers. Every one of them turned out to be a scam. Three of them were the African scam. The other two used locales in the U.S. (Hawaii and Indiana)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/05/2009

    THEY USED THE SAME EXACT E-MAIL AND THE NAME REV SWANSON FINCH SWANSONANDFINCH@HOTMAIL.COM AND ASKED FOR MONEY TO BE SENT WESTERN UNION. IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE USING GOD TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE - HOW SAD!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU