Monday, February 23, 2009

Maria Leen maria_leen22@yahoo.com

from Maria Leen maria_leen22@yahoo.com
reply-to maria_leen22@yahoo.com

subject Re: Cute English Bulldog Puppy For Adoption



Hello,
Thanks for the e-mail..My English Bulldog puppy is still available.She is Called Velma.Below are Some pictures of Velma ..She is health registered and current on all shots and vaccines,She is a very loving pet especially with kids.She is out for adoption to any homes promising to take good care of her.She is 12 Weeks old.I am looking for any lovely home that can take her and give her enough care and attention which she need,i will really love that you promise me that you are going to take good care of her for me,so in guiding me look for a lovely home for Velma,i will like to know the following from you:
Do you have kids?
If so,are they good with pets?
If Not then Do you have some one that will always play with her?
Have you ever raised (Owned) a puppy before?
Do you Own Other Pets?
How is your Working Schedule?i
Are you getting him For your Self or for Some one Else?
Do you own a house if so Do you have something like a playground(Back Yard) where you can take the puppy to play on?
If not then is there some where like a A Park Near Your Home Where You can take her On Short Walks?
Do you have Any Pictures you can send to me so i can see she will be going to a loving home?
Do you want to Breed her?
How Soon Do you Want Her?
Where are you Located?
I will be happy to get these details from you so that it can guard me in making a manual which the puppy can take along which will guard you on basics of taking care of her and also basics on feeding.I am Presently Located in Spokane Washington where the puppy will be coming from.I love my Puppy So much So i want her to go only to loving and approved homes.There is a Fee!You will just have to pay for her transport fare which will cost $120.I will be waiting to get these Information from you and you will assure me that you will take good care of the puppy for Me.
I wait for your Reply And Have a Splendid Day.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU