Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smith Gikro smithgikro@yahoo.com

Wow, they are heavy in to the "I just sold the puppy but..." scheme.

from Smith Gikro smithgikro@yahoo.com
reply-to smithgikro@yahoo.com

subject Re: tiny lill cindy girl the sweetest girl maltese


Hello,

You are a bit late; I just sold the baby you saw on the ads to a lady in IL. CHICAGO . But you can contact one of my buyers that bought Puppies from me, He is Rev. Renee Junin: he just contacted me that he is now in West Africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me. According to him, his commitment with God’s work did not give him the needed time he needs to be with the puppies, also the weather there is so harsh on the puppies health and he needed a caring parent who can adopt the babies back to the state ASAP.

Below is his email address, contact him and request for his cute Maltese puppies he need a parent for. He will be very happy if he knows you are from me.I will also tell him about you. Write Rev. Renee Junin on his email address below: reneejunin2009@gmail.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU