Monday, February 23, 2009

lucio gonza golucio47@live.com

from lucio gonza golucio47@live.com

subject Yorkie Puppy



Hi there and thanx for the interest reply regarding my baby.

Fred is still on hand in good health and i'm willing to give it
out to a loving and caring family that could provide him with much
love and care as my late client used to.
He is 13 weeks old and it is a registered pet of a kennel club(AKC)
and it is vet checked and has updates on shots.It weighs 2.31lbs and
has the capability of weighing more at an older age if well fed.It is
pretty sociable to kids, adults, the old and other home raised pets.It
loves playing and hardly cries except it is left alone for a long
period of time.It adores the cuddle of the arms and its cool on
strolling.I tell you, Fred will make a good companion and its as well best in
entertainments.

Fred is coming along with its birth certificate,feeding manual,cage,vet
recommendation,1 year health guarantee certificate, first aid kit and
some other personal belongings such as baby cloth, toys and it feeding
equipments.I will please like to beg you in the name of the almighty
God to take good care of this baby.It is not a something so difficult,
if you will be unable to take proper care of it, you may as well just
let me know. I am nervous for I am not willing to hand the baby over to
some one who will be unable to take good care of it and may even
pressure to sell it off, that's the most reason of which I am giving
it for free. There are no procedures to follow, you need just to come
over for the pick up and from there we will know on what to do next.

Please i will like to know your location so I could be impressed of
where the adopter to be of the baby stays since I will be needing a
caring and loving family that can have her.It will cost you nothing
to have her, she is out for a free adoption.I will like to know how
soon you will need it and possibly come over for the pick up.
I will like to know if you could offer her a caring and loving home.

I wait to read from you soon.
Thanx for the interest once again.
Chao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU