Sunday, December 30, 2007

cenge lovepet cenge_petlover8@yahoo.com

This is the latest trend I've noticed from scammers, a complete refusal to send paperwork until you send them money first. No legit breeder would do that. NONE!!! Legitimate breeders would be more than happy to prove the health of their animals before you give them a cent.

from cenge lovepet cenge_petlover8@yahoo.com

subject Re: lovely baby maltese for sale


Hello,
good to read from you,You see what you are asking for is confidence's
you can have this health report only when you want to pay for my pet
then the pet will come with it there will only need it at the air port
and not you for now for they are akc reg and for 9 month okay so you
see why for i have given like that but some take it and clams my lovely
baby Maltese so you can see why so if you will need to have my
Maltese get back to me with your full information your names in full house address post code and street address and all so your nearest air port
then i will have to take the information and the baby's to the air port and book they flight reservation then i will have to give the delivery agent your full address for they will deliver the pet on door step delivery if it okay by you then get back to me .
thanks my regards.and am sorry merry x mas and new year to come.