Monday, December 10, 2007

Jane Semlth jane.semth002@yahoo.com

from Jane Semlth jane.semth002@yahoo.com

subject Re: Cute and Adorable Baby Capuchin for Adoption

Thanks for writing in regards of my little capuchin monkey,she is a girl and 5months of age will trained and behaved,it is a white face capuchin and she is medically health confirm and willing to join her new home and friends, she will not cost to you just $400 for the shipping and the changing of health and other documents in your names as the new owner so get back to with this informations below.Why do you want to have my monkey?Can you be able to care and afford all her bills, were are your located lastly do you have kids and home mads who can always be with her, so let me know so that i can show you her cute and lovely pics.
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Here is the toucan scammer back in action. I thought this sounded too good to be true, so I decided to do a little research. This person claims that if I send them a money gram they will put a Toucan on a plane for $140 to cover the cost of shipping. Here is the person whom has been contacting me:

    adeline adeline adelis.petshop@paris.com

    Here is their "address":
    Hi,
    Ok here is the address.
    Names: Dean orlando
    City: St. Petersburg
    Address : Locust Street NE
    Zip: 33701.Florida
    So when you send the money let me with the transfer number.
    Waiting on you so that i can take the bird to the airport to fly it.

    It makes me wonder how many people a year this person screws and how much money said person makes off this scam. My only hope is that this person gets whats coming to them. Anyone know an honest Toucan breeder w/ reasonable prices?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU