Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Genetically superior mutts. Go figure

from Sandron@vtmail.com

subject RE: Pretty pets for adoption.

Hi,
Thank you for writing in relation to my Ad. My babies are very loving and kind, they love children and shows this by playing with them, and they love other pets and associates very easily with children and other pets and above all have a perfect health record.
These pets are eight months old and are very O.K to live without their mother.That is what their doctor told me also coupled with the way I have experienced their behavior since they were born.
They are cross-bred English Bulldog and German Shepherd under very special conditions and have very resistant genes that prevents them from easily picking up a disease which explains the reason why since they were born, they have never been sick. I am expecting to hear from you soonest.
Kind regards,
Sandron