Friday, December 14, 2007

G Genuine ggenuine2buyers@keromail.com

from G Genuine ggenuine2buyers@keromail.com

subject Re: Chi Puppies


Thanks for showing interest to my puppies.
I am Mrs Kendal,I work for the St Joseph Roman catholic church of Christ as a Chairperson of Governors.
I have two of these puppies,a male and female.All are KC registered and will be coming with their pedigree papers which will bear their names andy and angel.There are all diseased free and will be coming with a one year health guarantee which will proof that we aren't giving them out because of health problems but because of other matters that concerns me and my family which i will let you know later.There are 12weeks old now and i will be giving out BOTH of them for £250 and £125 just for one as i am willing to separate the puppies and as long as you can assure me you will be providing a lovely home for it.We are located in the UK but delivery is still available with the universal pet carrier where we arrange for your delivery directly with them and you have your puppies delivered at your doorstep.We will like to know how many you will like to buy and when you would like to receive them.
My contact number is 07024030556