Tuesday, December 18, 2007

chihuahua home chihuahuahome01@yahoo.com

Oh, they have to be kidding...

from chihuahua home chihuahuahome01@yahoo.com

subject cute chihuahua puppies for adoption


Hello,
Thanks for your mail. There are Outstanding AKC registered chihuahuas from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree. Gorgeous wrinkles, nice rope across the nose, massive bones structure, compact and muscular. Home-raised, family socialized puppies with sweet, loving and playful temperament, loves children. Ready to be a family companion or your best friend. Current vaccinations, de-worming, new crate, veterinarian health check and health certificate. Health guaranteed. Awesome puppy packet, the baby chihuahuas will come alongside with the following 1 Year health Guarantee, Health Certificate, Shot Records Create (w/shipping), Full Breeding Rights ready to go out at any time you which to have the baby chihuahuas. I am giving the chihuahuas out for the sum of 250Euros including shipping delivery and custom charges to your location if an only you provide this information I ask you below. And I will like to have the information. So I can be
clearly convince that you will provide a good and lovely home for this Cuties so mail back the one you will like me to start arranging things.there love playing with kids has good temperament.
Do you really love the chihuahuas Puppies?
Do you have children??
Are you married??
Will you give the chihuahuas the love and care I give to them??
Will you always spend time with them???
And also give me a brief description on how you environment looks like?
With this information I will be clearly convince that you are going to provide the love and care I give to them so since I am located in St Haleness Green Land Middle East Victoria Cameroon I will like to know if you are ready to have this cuties so I can start arranging thing that that the puppy will be coming with. I will be looking forward to read from you as soon, you can also call me at 00237 74103701.Get back to me with the name or the pictures of the chosen one.note that shipping takes only 6hours to your place.
Thanks
Regards