Friday, December 14, 2007

serana joe seranajoe@fastermail.com

Fastermail is an outblaze e-mail address, you can report them for abuse by forwarding a copy of the e-mail, including full headers to abuse@outblaze.com

serana joe seranajoe@fastermail.com

subject Re: Yorkshire Terrier puppy ready ot go for free


Oh! it was nice reading from you, at this time she is still available
and can be shipped over to you right.Luck is not a permament gift
from God,it changes when we take things for granted .My name is
Rev Joe located in New York and i travel to Cameroon for an
inspection of a new church building,i
carried my 6 month old puppy(patti) along with me....,so i later
dicovered that my nature of job makes me not to show much love
and attention to this pet.Loneliness is one of the greatest
problem people face today.People feel
various kinds of loneliness(my pet is suffering from loneliness
of love). So i have now decided to give it for
free(adoption).She(patti) is home and potty trained, great with
kids and other pets and will
weigh about 2 lbs full grown,but her present weight is 4 to 5 lbs.
she is registered and comes with a two years health gaurantee
Vet checked and all shots taking.I'll pay for the shipping and
buying of puppy's
traveling crate.I'll need your details if i'm to commence any
shipping arrangement for the puppy to get to you(your full
names,home address and phone number).Your details will be use to
address her traveling crate and it will be delivered at your door
step.The shipping duration is just 5 hours,Affter i get hold on the
shipping agency then i'll as well get back to you.so please if you
are intrested in my puppy just kindly mail me back.Please if you
know you'll take good care of this pet,i'll be greatfull well. Have
a nice day and stay bless.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH