Monday, January 7, 2008

larry ben larrybenlbn@yahoo.com

First time I've seen a husky puppy offered. Interesting, and love when they start going on about a "Christian home". Sadly, this type of schtick does seem to win the scammers the trust of those they are trying to rip off.

from larry ben larrybenlbn@yahoo.com

subject Re: Husky puppy


Hello,

I am very happy that you are interested in my pup(Withney).She is still very much available for new home.She is 10weeks old,She is AKC registered and her shots are given up to date,She love playing with kids and other animal.All her papers will accompany her with one year health guarantee, But right now i am in africa on a Christain mission with my wife and we have her right here with us,And i hope you are also a good christian that will take very good care of our baby.we are going to ship her to you via Express pets delivery on next day delivery after shippment through a shipping agent, I am leaving her for free,you just need to pay her shipping fee which is $200 including her handling fee you will be making payment via western union or money gram.if you are interested in having her, i want you to get back to me with your;

Full name.

Address.

City

Zipcode

State

Phone number.

Including the nearest airport to you.

Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby do not reply me becuase i am only giving her out becuase we dont have time to take care of her again due to the mission work before us here. Await your quick response..

Thanks and God Bless